Job descriptionCatalogue Content Marketing Manager – Global Music Brand
Our music client is looking for a Catalogue Content Marketing Manager. To work alongside Audience, Frontline Marketing, eCommerce and Catalogue Product Managers, to bring a commercial vision and audience centric campaign, to audiences from YouTube to Peloton. Creativity is central to this role – bringing life to the client’s rich catalogue with new visuals and content fit for purpose.
Responsibilities to include:
- Driving the creation of a complimentary catalogue marketing program to work hand in hand with label release schedule
- Commissioning of all creative assets for marketing, to include audio visual, as well as spoken word and text formats
- Working closely with Audience teams to drive pro-active marketing campaigns based on data insights
- Delivering commercial rational for each campaign working alongside Head of Catalogue/Head of Commercial
- Collaborating and leading Catalogue campaign managers deciding product release suites to coincide with marketing plans
- Able to collaborate internationally, analysing and delivering this knowledge to the label
- Utilising all insight available to drive exploration and acquisition of new audiences on burgeoning platforms
What you need for the role:
- Knowledge of classical and jazz music genres
- Previous experience of dealing with senior members of an organisation
- Excellent proven organisational & communication skills
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.