Job descriptionOur client is a global professional services firm and they are looking to hire a Candidate Engagement Advisor!
You'll be supporting both the direct and indirect Director and Senior Manager (DSM) hiring, if this sounds appealing, this could be the career move you’re looking for…
As the Candidate Engagement Advisor you'll be part of a new Resourcing team. Working across Service Lines and UK geographies, you will be part of a team helping to unlock the mid-senior talent acquisition challenges the business faces. You'll do this by translating their growth ambitions and succession plans into timely, innovative and market leading talent acquisition strategies.
- Proactively ensure access to a community of Directors and Senior Managers through headhunting and maintaining relationships with candidates
- The creation of candidate communities through leveraging internal mobility, employee referrals, targeted direct approach strategies and partnering with specialist third party suppliers.
- Working in partnership with the in-house DSM Hiring Team to strategically create market mappings and candidate research insights on target DSM communities.
- Leveraging different sources of intel to build a picture of the rising talent within different market specialisms.
- Providing diverse shortlists for senior vacancies.
- Be a vocal champion of talent across the firm; helping people move internally, by showcasing possible career paths.
- Develop a robust system of tracking candidate progress and rejection/decline rates and the associated reasons.
- Work alongside the Partner research team (who are another team engaging with senior hires) to knowledge share and grow relevant talent pools.
This is a unique opportunity where you'll be responsible for bringing some of the most talented and market-leading Directors and Senior Managers into the business, across six key markets.
To learn more and be considered for this role apply now!