Job descriptionIf working with one of the world’s most successful professional services organisations sounds appealing, this could be the career move you’re looking for…
Our client is a household name and one of the biggest accountancy firms in their field and they are looking for a Candidate Engagement Advisor to join their team!
You'll be part of a new Resourcing team, helping to unlock the mid-senior talent acquisition challenges, by translating growth ambitions and succession plans into timely, innovative and market leading talent acquisition strategies. Working closely with a bespoke team you'll be responsible for bringing some of the most talented and market-leading Directors and Senior Managers into the business, whilst maintaining an efficient, insightful and rewarding experience for both business and candidate. You will have the opportunity to research and interact directly with Hiring Managers and Candidates in 6 key markets.
Your main task is to propel the recruitment process, driving and curating a constant pipeline of candidates. The role is responsible for conducting a full suite of research activities, from market mapping, developing candidate communities in key growth areas and capabilities to tracking and managing candidate progress, as well as developing and managing internal pipelines.
- The creation of candidate communities to proactively ensure access to a community of Directors and Senior Managers
- Market intelligence, working in partnership with the in-house Hiring Team to strategically create market mappings and candidate research insights on target communities.
- Be a vocal champion of talent across the firm; helping people move internally, by showcasing possible career paths.
- Develop competitor market intel to support hiring decisions, reward and potential M&A discussions
- Applicant Tracking - development of a robust system of tracking candidate progress and rejection/decline rates and the associated reasons.
- Work closely with Resourcing Marketing team to co-develop brand and campaign materials.
- Active management of candidate relationships and user experience through the recruitment process up to CV forwarding stage.
- Work alongside other research team to knowledge share and grow relevant talent pools.
To excel in this role you'll need to have a track record of working on Senior Hiring / Executive resourcing projects, including interviewing senior candidates. Having a background as a Recruiter or Researcher, either in a Contingent Recruitment, Executive Search firm or in-house Talent Acquisition role – where you focused on Professional or Executive hires and direct market approaches will be ideal.
You'll need to be an effective communicator who is proactive in engaging stakeholders and candidates, so that you build communities and a ‘follower-ship’ both internally and in the external market.
This is a permanent position paying up to £64K depending on experience. It is a hybrid work model with 2 days per week in the London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration!