Job descriptionCandidate Channels Specialist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £20.00 - £22.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our clients Recruiting Operations team partners with Recruiting leaders globally to design inclusive top-of-funnel talent attraction strategies and programs, develop training to enhance their teams’ skills, create best-in-class interview experiences, and build tools and processes that streamline and innovate their work.
Your work on their team will play a crucial role in helping the Recruiting teams hire the world’s best builders.
Referrals is an organization within the Recruiting Operations Team, that sets the strategy for how they approach, engage and convert referred talent. keeping a finger on the pulse of market and industry trends, and proactively creating channels that connect top talent.
- First point of contact for all referrals within EMEA (pipeline specific)
- Understanding of current roles and requirements to assess referrals against
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of talent pipelines and review candidates for eligibility
- Utilize data to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every referral and referrer when applicable
- Responsible for developing and executing creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent pipelines
- Educate employees on Recruiting Programs and best practices
- Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to manage high volumes of candidate review
- Maintain strong data integrity while understanding and executing team processes
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas
- Maintain effective communication with manager and other task stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments
- Demonstrate the willingness to be receptive to feedback
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations or a Consultative role
- 1+ year of sourcing or talent assessment experience
- Ability to influence, communicate and negotiate in a cross-functional environment both internally and externally
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions through process management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills