Job descriptionCandidate Channels Advisor
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £32.00 - £35.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of our client’s growth.
Our client’s Recruiting Operations team partners with Recruiting leaders globally to design inclusive top-of-funnel talent attraction strategies and programs, develop training to enhance their teams’ skills, create best-in-class interview experiences, and build tools and processes that streamline and innovate their work.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in helping our client’s Recruiting teams hire the world’s best builders.
- 80% Recruiting 20% Project
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of talent pipelines and screen candidates for eligibility
- Call all candidates that meet specific criteria - advise on appropriate roles, where upskilling is needed and identify transferable skills
- Advise candidates on alternative roles that will set them up for success
- Proactively build partnerships across the team and with stakeholders and clients
- Utilize data to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business Partners
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every referral and referrer when applicable
- Responsible for developing and executing creative program strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent pipelines
- Educate employees on the Referral Program and best practice
- Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to manage high volumes of candidate review
- Maintain strong data integrity while understanding and executing team processes
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas
- Maintain effective communication with manager and other task stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments
- Demonstrate the willingness to be receptive to feedback
- Candidates must currently sit within the COO International Recruiting Org to be eligible
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in Recruiting, Operations or a Consultative role or sourcing or talent assessment experience
- Ability to influence, communicate and negotiate in a cross-functional environment both internally and externally
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ability to understand role requirements across multiple pipelines and advise referred candidates accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills