Job descriptionCampus Recruiting Manager
Global Music Brand
Competitive salary plus benefits
My client is a flag ship music school and they are looking for an experienced and commercially driven Campus Manager & Admissions Manager to lead and continue to grow their London Institute. From overseeing the day-to-day operations of the school to recruiting prospective students, building my clients relationships within the industry and expanding their portfolio of courses, every day is different and varied in this exciting and challenging role.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in education in a managerial and sales position with a proven track record of recruiting to target. You will be responsible for delivering the brands income targets, leading and managing the local team and play a key role in expanding the portfolio of courses they offer. Sat within a small team you’ll work closely with both the London team and the global team (also based in London). Ideally you are someone who has a passion for music and an interest in audio.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the strategic management and day to day operational running of the Institute
- Drive the student recruitment and business development for Abbey Road Institute
- Seek entrepreneurial opportunities and new commercial ideas to drive revenue and reduce costs by calculating benefits and risks.
- Overall responsibility for student administration and student satisfaction
- P&L responsibility, budgeting and monthly reporting
- Support and nurture prospective students to hit local student recruitment targets
- Work closely and collaborate with the global management team
To be considered:
- Knowledge and experience of Higher education or audio education sector
- Commercially minded and target driven
- A sales mindset and an understanding of selling a premium product/experience
- Experience of successfully brokering innovative high-end deals by scoping opportunities, presenting persuasively and negotiating intelligently
- Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions in a high stakes environment
- Drive, motivation and managerial skills to take high-profile projects successfully from inception to completion, often simultaneously and under pressure
- A passion for music and an interest in audio.