Job descriptionCampaign Manager
Our music client is looking for a Campaign Manager to join one of their exciting and vibrant labels, to work specifically across the pop marketing stream.
As the Campaign Manager you will create, deliver and be the driving force behind outstanding and profitable marketing campaigns for UK and international releases. The ideal candidate will have a passion to deliver the diverse music and artists on our clients roster to the broadest audiences with creativity and a holistic vision for their campaigns. They are looking for someone with a desire to excel in their role leading projects with end-to-end vision and a steely determination.
What you need for the role:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a wide range of acts.
- Proven knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Proven ability to contribute to innovative, creative and commercially successful marketing strategies.
- Experience assisting photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts.
- Experience of working with and guiding external creative and media buying agencies.
- Proven experience of executing cross platform digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent contacts with photographers and creative agencies.
- Experience assisting with TV advertising campaigns.
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Capacity to represent the company across inter-disciplinary groups.
- Drive and ability to push projects through to completion.
- Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Responsibilities of the role to include:
- Produce and product manage innovative content marketing campaigns related to the clients designated artists, projects and activities.
- Offer strong, cohesive briefs to creative agencies and then select the best treatment to meet the needs of the marketing campaign.
- Oversee pitching, production and delivery of all ad formats, behind the scenes, official interview and promotions ideas.
- Instigate photo sessions, select photographers, draft contract, attend photo shoots and distribute contact sheets to team for discussion and approval.
- Select creative / designer to build creative vision for your projects (from vinyl product to album visualisers) and obtain approval of both Artist Management and the Head of Marketing (and International colleagues where appropriate).
- Oversee all market research activity, on- and off-line, liaising closely with the clients Insight division.
- Manage the digitisation of visual marketing and advertising assets as company technology allows.
- Work closely with the wider label – A&R/Digital/Audience/Press/Promotions/Sales etc. to ensure connected and cutting-edge campaigns across the business.
- Write and publish weekly marketing updates for the label.
- Manage relevant artist showcases and events.
- Coordinate retail-marketing strategy across specialist retail and DSPs globally with the commercial team.
- Operate within agreed budgetary controls for initiation of records and marketing plans, operating the computerised budget control system and keeping accurate records of expenditure and planned expenditure.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and media buying agency in managing every aspect of each campaign media strategy and schedule.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.