Job descriptionCampaign Manager (dance)
Permanent/ London (hybrid working)
Calling all Campaign Managers, do you have prior experience of working in the music industry? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our music client, is looking for a Campaign Manager to join their team. To produce and product manage, innovative content marketing campaigns related to designated artists, projects and activities. As the Campaign Manager you will offer strong, cohesive briefs to creative agencies and select the best treatment to meet the needs of the marketing campaign.
An interest/knowledge in dance, electronic and alternative pop is essential for this role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Instigate photo sessions, select photographers, draft contract, attend photo shoots.
- Select creative / designer to build creative vision for your projects (from vinyl product to album visualisers).
- Manage the digitisation of visual marketing and advertising assets.
- Write and publish weekly marketing updates for the label
- Coordinate retail-marketing strategy across specialist retail and DSPs globally with the commercial team
- Audience insight and development strategy for each artist.
- Integrate influencer and lifestyle marketing into all digital campaigns and maintain a good knowledge of key players and trends within this space
- Executing promotional activations for the artists with various digital partners
- Oversee the briefing, build and maintenance of all artist digital touch points - official website, social networks, apps, mobile destinations etc
- Thorough knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube and all other relevant social media essential
- Ensure CRM and data capture is sewn into all artist campaigns
What you need for the role:
- Proven experience of managing a wide range of acts, within the music industry
- Thorough knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube and all other relevant social media
- Proven knowledge of charts, trends and artists
- Be immersed in popular culture and a digital native with keen understanding of current youth trends
- Have a full understanding and passion for the latest innovations and consumer trends in digital media and technology
- Passion and experience in digital marketing
- Drive and ability to push projects through to completion.
- Experience of managing budgets
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience assisting photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts
- Experience of working with and guiding external creative and media buying agencies