Job descriptionCampaign Manager– Global Music Brand
Our global music company client is looking for a Campaign Manager to join their team. To produce and product manage innovative content marketing campaigns related to designated artists, projects, and activities. Offer strong, cohesive briefs to creative agencies and then select the best treatment to meet the needs of the marketing campaign.
An interest/knowledge in dance, electronic and alternative pop is essential for this role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Instigate photo sessions, select photographers, draft contracts, attend photo shoots.
- Select a creative/designer to build a creative vision for your projects (from vinyl products to album visualisers).
- Manage the digitisation of visual marketing and advertising assets.
- Write and publish weekly marketing updates for the label
- Coordinate retail-marketing strategy across specialist retail and DSPs globally with the commercial team
- Audience insight and development strategy for each artist.
- Integrate influencer and lifestyle marketing into all digital campaigns and maintain a good knowledge of key players and trends within this space
- Executing promotional activations for our artists with various digital partners
- Oversee the briefing, build, and maintenance of all artist digital touchpoints - official website, social networks, apps, mobile destinations, etc
- Thorough knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube, and all other relevant social media essential
- Ensure CRM and data capture is sewn into all artist campaigns
- Have complete awareness of marketing cost-per-unit and the commercial context of any given album or project.
What you need for the role:
- Must have an interest/knowledge in dance, electronic and alternative pop.
- Proven experience in managing a wide range of acts, within the music industry
- Thorough knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube, and all other relevant social media
- Proven knowledge of charts, trends, and artists
- Be immersed in popular culture and a digital native with a keen understanding of current youth trends
- Have a full understanding and passion for the latest innovations and consumer trends in digital media and technology
- Passion and experience in digital marketing
- Drive and ability to push projects through to completion.
- Experience in managing budgets
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience assisting photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs, and contracts
- Experience in working with and guiding external creative and media buying agencies
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.