Campaign Manager - Global Music Brand
Our client is a global music brand who work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless artists of all time. They are looking for a Campaign Manager to be responsible for the planning and execution of their priority artist marketing plans, engaging new audiences across key marketing channels & partnerships to drive fan growth as well as retain and engage existing audiences. Reporting to the Market Director, you will be asked to lead on certain projects, ensuring a collaborative and fully integrated plan that is delivered on time and to budget. You will be a key part of a team reimagining the way audiences discover and rediscover their favorite music, tapping into culture to build on and enhance an artist’s legacy.
Responsibilities to include:
- Plan & execute best-in-class marketing campaigns for company’s catalogue Artists.
- Across pre-agreed projects, lead the project to ensure the delivery of a collaborative and fully integrated plan. To help define key objectives and strategies, producing project updates, leading key meetings and once approved ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget.
- Create strategic alignment with cross-functional teams including A&R, Audience Development, creative content, planning & insight and business development ensuring that effective marketing activity is integrated in the overall plan.
- Work closely with artists and their management teams & sell-in resulting marketing plans
- Develop pioneering campaigns that use storytelling to culturally connect with new fans & super fans alike.
- Build content plans and manage content production tailored to different channels and audiences, ensuring messaging aligns with the overall communication strategy for a project.
- Develops impactful & effective advertising assets with the content creation team or external agencies as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with independent PR & promotions agencies to elevate our artist’s profile across Press, TV & Radio
- Working with our media agencies develop advertising channel plan across TV, OOH, Radio & Digital including influencer marketing.
- Manage relevant artist showcases and events.
- Manage project marketing budgets under the direction of the Director of Marketing.
What you need for the role:
- A passion for music and previous label experience is essential.
- A versatile marketer with a leading brand or agency that has played a role in shaping Culture.
- A great communicator with strong influencing skills & experience conveying creative ideas & plans to internal & external stakeholders
- A deep knowledge of audiences – including demographics, behaviours, and media habits.
- A proven track record leading the development and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Fluent in data and can identify winning insights
- A proven track record developing marketing lifecycle campaigns moving audiences from awareness, to engagement to superfans
- Comfortable developing brand strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong project management skills
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.