Job descriptionBusiness Development Manager – Sport Activation Sponsorship
London | Hybrid
Our client is a specialist independent agency who creates work that is rooted in consumer passions. Their team is experienced in the music, entertainment, sports and lifestyle industries.
The Business Development Manager will proactively generate new business opportunities for our client across agreed categories, developing and managing a pipeline that will translate into new revenue and opportunities.
You will possess the skills to identify new opportunities through a deep understanding of the services that our client provides and how they service their clients.
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about brand campaigns, partnerships and marketing through the lens of music, sport and entertainment?
If yes, then read on…
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deploying a ‘system-based’ best practice approach to new business with a clear line-of-sight to results.
- Identify new business opportunities for our client, and secure high value meetings, ensuring any potential opportunities are fully-qualified and relevant.
- Generate and maintain a steady pipeline of opportunities, driving a habit of welldocumented and consistent tangible results from day one in line with kpis.
- Build trusted relationships with prospective clients, ensuring you develop and maintain a clear understanding of their business objectives.
- Secure a consistent flow of new business meetings through sustainable and scalable methods including calls, Linkedin and email.
- Lead generation for the our client’s MD and partnerships manager.
- Qualifying suitable prospects and securing meetings.
- Sales of tactical partnership and sponsorship opportunities.
- Reporting of daily and weekly activity through Hubspot.
- Previous business development experience within an agency working in partnership, sponsorship, influencer marketing and/or Social and PR activation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, copy editing and proofreading.
- A passion for Football, Entertainment, Social Media and adjacent cultures.
- Proven track record of securing opportunities and nurturing through to £50,000+ commercial deals.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic with a strong understanding of digital marketing
- Have a proactive approach to closing down commercial opportunity while developing long-term relationships with potential clients and key contacts.
- A confident and engaging presenter, able to deliver persuasive and well thought out solutions to client needs.
- A strong believer in sustainable sales techniques with a strong network of brand contacts as a result.
If you feel this is you, send your CV to Jacqui@careermovesgroup.co.uk or apply online through our website.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.