Job descriptionBusiness Development
Our client is a multi-award-winning technology company seeking a Business Development Manager. With a client base of some of the largest companies in the UK who each all use a variety of different marketing and servicing objectives. The company is looking for an individual to come in and join their London team, supporting with; sales, managing client onboarding and generating opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilise LinkedIn to acquire new leads.
- Initiate conversation with prospects via LinkedIn/e-mail/phone calls.
- Actively seek out RFPs and respond to tenders.
- Convert leads to face-to-face meetings.
- Present VideoSmart’s product offering and high-level concepts to prospects.
- Provide costs and comprehensive proposals.
- Work with prospects to develop an effective communication strategy.
- Work closely with compliance to complete security questionnaires.
- Work closely with legal to review and finalise contracts.
- Proven experience in a sales role, preferably within a tech/digital/video company or agency.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Methodical with good attention to detail.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to generate innovative and effective solutions for clients.
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks at once.
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job.