Job descriptionBusiness Analyst
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £35.00 - £38.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Your work will require you to successfully partner with a diverse set of team members spanning go-to-market, legal, software/hardware engineering, supply chain, and forward logistics to align with our client’s evolving go-to-market and internationalization strategies. The role combines strategy, planning, and day-to-day execution.
Our client is looking for a highly resourceful individual with passion for customers, self-motivation, and a combination of strategic and execution abilities to drive “best-in-class” customer experiences. Excellence in execution, driving detailed implementation, a launch-focused track record, and systematic approach to problem solving are required.
• Contribute to deliver differentiated, game-changing post purchase service experience (e.g. product returns flow, inventory management, design for service requirements).
• Partner with third-party-vendors to deliver best in class performance metrics for reverse logistics
• Drive and manage service process and repair Continues Improvements
• Coordinate service operations enablement of NPI, EOP and cost reduction programs such as salvaging
• Manage service process and repair quality to drive best in class results.
• Drive new production readiness within the post sales network
• Communicate customer experience strategy and roadmap to the executive team, customers, external stakeholders and employees.
• Bachelor or Master degree
• 5+ years of management experience with knowledge in Service Operations for Consumer Electronics/ Hardware.
• Experience as a business and operations leader in a cross-functional environment.
• Experience developing, implementing process, KPIs, business cases, and project plans
• Ability to drive grow and scalability
• Problem solving
• Track record of achieving and exceeding operational goals.
• Knowledge improving experiences by leveraging technology platforms.
• Experience in developing complex programs/ project management
• Experience thinking strategically, continually innovate against marketplace and customers’ needs, and analytical mindset with experience focusing on details and drive operational excellence.
• Analytical experience and experience to driving detail and operational excellence, strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience working with teams including technical, design and business experts.
• Communication, partnership, and negotiation experience, with experience presenting service vision both internally and externally.
• Vendor management
• Repair line and/or production line management
• Experience with building processes, programs and networks from scratch