Job descriptionBusiness Analyst
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £260.00 - £300.00 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- HR Process subject matter expert - Process expert for the HR Process Governance Team, DBS and HR Services and the wider HR function. Maintain an end to end process lens and external perspective on best in class HR and Reward process and apply to improvements. Ensure effective and efficient use of the investment in the company’s HR systems. Define right controls regarding change agenda and embed into global business processes. Drive and coordinate elimination of audit findings and risks in timely manner in conjunction with respective teams on global level.
- Process Governance – Design and Deliver solutions aligned with the HR Strategy. Govern HR processes and develop improvement plans in needed areas. Build the controls and KPIs in place for effective process governance.
- HCM system subject matter expert –Develop a good understanding of HCM system enabling the HR processes and provide specialist support as need to the HR Process Governance Team, DBS and HR Services and the wider HR function. Plays a key role in partnership across the DBS Workday support teams and Business Shared Services to manage the HRIS upgrades.
- Process Change Improvement / Management -. Build process knowledge and capability within HR and the service centres. Plays a key role in process standardization. Initiate global changes, drive implementation and change management. Create possibilities to optimise, simplify and automate end to end HR process and cross functional processes impacting HR.
- Stakeholder Management & Project Management – Plays a key role in highlighting process performance issues to leadership team and governance bodies for resolution. As subject matter experts on HR business processes, required to work within project teams and with senior functional stakeholders to interpret business requirements into system func.
- Minimum 5 year experience working across HR processes and systems
- Mandatory/Must Hands on exposure to HRIS systems(Workday) and good understanding of how HR system enables various HR processes
- Good Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations
- Experience of process mapping end to end and competent using Visio or similar tools
- Lean/6 Sigma experience would be advantageous
- Ability to solve problems, diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Project and Change Management experience
- Proven track record as a collaborative team player, able to work in a cross functional project team and collaborate to deliver to ambitious timelines
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Good organizational understanding
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Degree Level