Job descriptionBusiness Analyst
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 12 months
Rate: £30-36 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Work with cross-functional and external stakeholders to gather requirements
- Build consensus by facilitating broad collaboration with clear communication and documentation
- Collect and analyse data to draw insight and identify strategic solutions
- Adapt business requirements into clear and precise technical requirements using industry standard templates
- Create and/or collaborate with team members on project deliverables such as
- Project Charter
- Project Requirements document
- Business Requirements Document
- Technical Design Document
- Project Plan (Gantt chart)
- Risk/Remediation Plan
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Communications plan
- Project Status newsletters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, related field or equivalent practical experience with 6 years work experience
- Experience in program management and with complex global technical programs.
- Experience with scoping the technical requirements for software implementations
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Experience in working with vendors of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, device manufacturers, mobility consultants, software developers and device resellers
- Knowledge and interaction with Android based solutions or programs
- Experience in building platforms for Technology partner programs for tier 1 vendors
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience in developing technical requirements for deployment into Salesforce CRM
Interested? Please apply today!