£30.00 - £39.00 per hour
020 7758 4300
19 days ago
Length: 10 Months
Rate: £30.19 - £39.93 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
An experienced analyst who will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the data infrastructure (data mart) for an operational/support team that needs to consistently and automatically measure operational service and process KPIs comprising ~60 unique metric dimensions and anticipating ~150K data points annually.
- Driving an India-based remote vendor team to implement appropriate data pipelines, extraction and curation mechanisms, and reporting / benchmarking capabilities.
- Building analyses, mechanisms for measuring trends, deriving insights and detecting anomalies in datasets.
- Contextualizing, visualizing and communicating the data and insights to a cross-functional audience (product managers, engineering leads, operational stakeholders) via self-service dashboards and executive slide decks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a BI / business / data analyst capacity in Operations / Support
- Experience with designing and implementing data infrastructure
- Excellent data modeling and analysis
- Ability to write SQL scripts
- Capable of working independently, translating analysis results into business recommendations. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with the company’s database and data analytics technologies: Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Big Query, Data Studio, or Plx.
- Experience working with statistical packages, such as R, MATLAB, etc.
- ETL flows design.