Job descriptionBrand Partnership (Senior) Manager – Live Music Events
Do you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience within commerce and business development preferably in the sports, music, entertainment, or media industry industries (agency and/or brand and/or IP owner positions)?
If you’re nodding your head and you’re keen to take on a new challenge, this role could be for you.
You will be responsible for the identification, brokerage and development of brand partnerships and sponsorships across UK. Specializing in categories such as telecom, finance, lifestyle and beauty, new technologies and others, your responsibilities will include development of partnership propositions with compelling narratives that demonstrate clear ROI for brands from initial conception, pitching and presenting, closing deals, contract negotiations and supporting the Key Accounts team when implementing and fulfilling partnership rights sold.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Realization of new business opportunities within specific business sectors for our client’s UK portfolio
- Continually identifying sector or industry opportunities, selecting and pitching to brand targets, generating and maintaining a pipeline of prospective leads
- Contributing to meeting & exceeding company targets, with accountability individual sales targets/ contribution
- Contract negotiations, financial settlement, drafting brand cases and evaluation reports
- Making New Business presentations and supervising brand partnership workshops whilst ensuring close collaboration with the various departments within the organization including, marketing, creation and production
- Commercially astute, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Creative flair and strategic insight to develop total partnership concepts for, and sell into prospective partners
- Knowledge of the agency landscape and existing contacts network
- Excellent presentation skills verbally through creation of sales materials.
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent planning and reporting skills, with close attention to detail being a must
- Passion for live events and experience
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.