Job descriptionBrand Partnership Creative | Ideation Manager
Are you a great storyteller who is focused on driving engagement?
Do you have your finger on the pulse of creative trends in experiential and digital marketing?
Are you a conceptual thinker that has a proven track record pitching, developing and launching integrated 360, multiplatform campaigns for a variety of well-known brands?
In this role, you will be responsible for the ideation, strategic planning, pitching and support to production and realization of brand partnerships concepts and campaigns across the UK and the group. Working closely with Brand Partnership teams, you will specialize in turning briefs into integrated concepts and high value engagement platform for brand partners. You will also be involved in campaign assets production as well as any other creative requirements for the brand partnership function.
Our client is currently seeking a Mid-Senior Creative/Ideation manager (Brand Partnerships) – would love to chat to you if you tick the boxes.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Help the team develop strategic creative concepts on a regional, and potentially global level
- Exceptional design aesthetic, ensuring all creative output adheres to brand and standards
- Support all concepts with visually compelling pitch decks and verbally communicate how the creative vision will help achieve business goals both internally and to clients
- Drive deep collaboration with internal partners, clients, and external vendors
- Target and translate insights into relatable and practical solutions
- Work closely with the Key Accounts team to develop concepts that are deliverable across media platforms and during the live event
- Proven track record working in an agency or similar experience
- Experienced in the development and execution of a range of experiential and content led executions from live experiences to branded content
- Able to demonstrate originality, innovation and display a portfolio featuring a wide range of creative work for a variety of well-known brands or agencies
- Excellent copywriting and design skills which are used to communicate concepts effectively, delivering exceptional pitch proposals that get results
- Proven track record collaborating with live event and content production teams, technology and other designers and vendors to seamlessly execute projects – with a clear understanding of budgeting and scheduling
- Able to take the initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work for clients and strengthen market relationships
- Strong knowledge and experience with key ‘presentation’ programs. PowerPoint (occasionally Keynote) and design tools such as Photoshop/In Design, or similar
- A clear love for music and culture, live events, and experiential marketing
Send your CV over to Jacqui@careermovesgroup.co.uk or apply directly on our website.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.