Brand Marketing Manager - Marketing
Permanent/ South London
Our client is looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to lead, create and deliver the brand marketing strategies and campaigns across the company. This is a newly created role and is an exciting opportunity for a person to join a friendly business that is open to change, and new ideas and campaigns. There is huge potential to grow the marketing team and develop the marketing strategy with the founders and make a significant impact to help drive the commercial international business.
Main purpose of role:
- Lead, create and deliver the brand marketing strategies and campaigns across the company.
- Be part of team that will create an excellent in-category brand experience.
- Raising the profile of our brands, and develop marketing strategy for company in line with company objectives, and commercial objectives.
- Create, plan and develop B2B and B2C marketing and brand campaigns including digital campaigns: Web, SEO, email, social media, display advertising.
- Manage marketing on social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing and brand campaigns, especially digital.
- Manage and lead a team including editorial content manager, design lead, and external agencies, and freelancers. Communicate, meet and review internal individuals to help them develop, learn and grow.
- Manage and understand relevant current marketing tools and strategies. Propose and present new ideas.
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Supporting teams (internal and external partners) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Engage and collaborate with other teams, and maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed.
- Identify commercial trends, insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Develop the marketing, brand and creative strategies for each brand and sub-brand developing and delivering campaigns and communications.
- Being a brand guardian, with a strong point of view on copy, design and creative approach across all mediums.
- Direct and oversee creative solutions across all areas of the business, developing all brand identities through imagery, content and editorial.
- Partner with Purchasing team to ensure pricing is set according to brand positioning.
- Work within the Management Team and Sales representatives to plan and develop promotions and events.
- Manage departmental budget, ensuring all spend is in line with plan and re-forecast
What you need for the role:
- Experience of managing a small team. Currently two F/T members.
- Experience of actively working with external partners and freelancers.
- Marketing, Brand & Digital experience.
- Interest in Beauty, fashion industry and trends.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.