Job descriptionBrand Manager – Charity
Our client is looking for a Brand Manager to support the Brand team. To manage annual Brand campaigns and market research and assist in the development and management of the charity brand, ensuring consistent application across the organisations national and regional networks
Key Responsibilities to include:
· Assist Senior Brand Manager in the day-to-day relationship with the lead advertising, media and research agencies.
· Support the development of the strategy, creative and communications plans for core brand campaigns and manage the integrated implementation of these campaigns.
· Support Senior Brand Manager in delivering research and metrics to ensure tracking and reporting of brand activity and optimal marketing efficiency.
· Manage brand toolkits, templates, guidelines and key brand materials and ensure they are utilised correctly across the organisation.
· Provide advice to all teams in the organisation to ensure consistent use of brand to internal, external and Armed Forces audiences.
· Oversee consistent brand presence across our network in Area Offices and Care Homes and Break Centres.
· Support Senior Brand Manager in the training of Brand Champions across the Charity
What you need for the role:
· Significant experience in visual and verbal brand identity management and development
· Significant experience in managing brands for large and complex organisations
· Experience in brand design, TOV, creative development and content creation
· Experience of managing and running integrated campaigns across ATL and BTL channels
· Knowledge of multi-marketing disciplines, particularly creative, media, paid-digital, social and PR
· Project management experience
· Understanding of budget management
· Effective interpersonal skills – able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
· Creative nuance and an understanding of effective and creative content production to hit specific audiences and marketing objectives
· Excellent eye for design and attention to detail
· Degree level qualification or equivalent (desirable)
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.