Job descriptionBrand Campaign Manager – Media/Production
Our media client is looking for a collaborative, creative and highly organised Brand Campaign Manager to work in parallel with the Performance Marketing Manager. The role is responsible for managing and delivering all brand led marketing activity in conjunction with specialist areas including PR, Partnerships and campaign based CRM.
Experience of working in entertainment, media, education or tech industries would be desirable. A background in managing 360 marketing campaigns is key, along with an audience first mindset, and a strong understanding of digital.
Responsibilities to include:
· Create best-in-class, integrated marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on digital content, driving uplift in key brand metrics including attention, engagement and conversion.
· Lead the campaign process from planning through to delivery, with a strong ability to prioritise and remain calm and collaborative at all times
· Responsible for the development of organic campaign assets from brief through to implementation, with excellent project management skills
· Manage key stakeholders working across multiple internal teams, as well as managing external agencies
· Regular collaboration with Creative, Strategy, Social and Project Management teams
· Support post-campaign analysis measuring against defined KPIs and creating summary reports to share with the wider team
· Generate creative campaign ideas in conjunction with wider team
· Manage budgets, understanding where brand campaigns fit in the wider marketing mix
What you need for the role:
· 2:1 degree or higher
· 5+ years managing digital marketing and content campaigns preferably within an entertainment, media, education or digital content brand
· Strong knowledge of all parts of the campaign marketing mix with particular focus on PR, Promotions, inﬂuencer Campaigns, and Broadcast Emails
· Management of internal and external teams including PR agencies, Email agency and junior marketing resource
· Confident with basic web analytics to review campaigns and produce reports
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional organisation skills
· A pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for start-ups
· Knowledge of International marketing desirable
· Experience of running inﬂuencer and PR campaigns a bonus
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.