Job descriptionOur client positioned within the travel sector is looking for a Billing Co-ordinator is to assist the Finance Manager. Dealing with email queries internal/external. Processing customer invoices to the finance system. Emailing client reports and uploading client files to portals for payments. Maintaining up to date control file clearly highlighting the monetary value invoiced to clients and pending to invoice. This role will be a hybrid role of office and home working. This position will require a large amount of data entry and candidates must be used to a high level of invoice processing.
- Uploads Sales Invoices into exact system using Immigo/Inon
- Raising credit notes and processing monthly summarised invoices.
- Processing monthly invoices for UK & International
- Managing invoice process for key clients
- Managing the accounting email inbox and dealing with any queries – internal and external.
- Uploading client invoices to online portals.
- Emailing client reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Emailing client statements.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager.