£50 - £56 per hour
020 7758 4300
about 1 month ago
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £50.00 - £56.00 per hour
- End to End localization and adaptation workflow.
- Localize & version marketing AV assets to meet the specific requirements of each region.
- With the help of automation tools within After Effects, localize the original text graphics in up to 28 languages worldwide.
- Use Premiere Pro to prepare XMLs for multiple file encoding.
- QC and Manage Assets through proprietary tools.
- Technical liaison between AV production, Translations, QC and Engineering teams.
- Constantly flag to development teams the new opportunities and defects on the tools which can improve efficiency, security and quality.
- Address critical QC notes and ensure all graphics are error free before delivery.
- Collaborate with coordinators to traffic and track assets for a global marketing campaign.
- Assist with management of paperwork, assets, and related documents.
- Edit AV marketing material, including shot swaps and end card changes.
- Audio laybacks and versioning for marketing deliverables (texted/textless etc).
The ideal candidate has to have at least 5 years’ experience Motion GFX animation or adaptation experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, Broadcast Promo department, or in film or episodic TV work. Below are the other requirements:
- Experience working in short form post-production.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Working experience with Cinema 4D, and familiarity working with 3D formats.
- Experience with common After Effects plugins such as Element 3D, Trapcode suite, Optical Flares, and Templater a plus.
- Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
- Extensive knowledge of Typography and Fonts management.
- Experience working versioning Character Languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Korean) a plus.
- Familiarity of best-practices and specs for advertising on social channels like: Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
- Deep familiarity with AV Post Production workflows. This includes current and upcoming standards, as well as best practices for codecs, frame rates and HD, 4K deliveries.
- High attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
- Provide a showreel of your motion graphics work with your application.