Job descriptionAudience Development Manager
Our client works with some of the most respected artists of all time and are responsible for ensuring the success of world class catalogue recordings. They are looking for an Audience Development Manager to join their team.
- Utilise data and research to understand and identify audience growth opportunities.
- Create strategic alignment with cross-functional teams including A&R, Marketing, Creative Content, Planning and Commercial to deliver one integrated plan.
- Build relationships with teams in the international team and other global markets, seeking opportunities to collaborate and deliver truly global activity.
- Work closely with artists and management teams to agree shared objectives and sell-in, resulting long-term plans.
- Research, select and manage digital agency partners as deemed necessary to deliver work we cannot manage in-house.
- Lead the formulation and execution of best-in-class digital marketing to grow bigger and more engaged audiences for our catalogue.
- Be responsibility for the growth of audiences across key digital channels.
- Develop new storytelling methods to culturally connect with new fans & super fans alike.
- Bring original digital ideas and concepts to the table, deliver industry-firsts and oversee asset production with internal / external teams.
- Employ advanced measurement to make the most of our ability to test, learn and optimise.
- Prudently manage the allocation and expenditure of marketing budgets.
- Guide more junior members of the team and handle direct line management where necessary.
What you need for the role:
- Atleast 4-year’s experience and a proven track record of growing highly-engaged digital audiences and successfully developing those you line manage.
- Have a deep understanding of culture including domestic and global trends.
- Must be a great communicator with strong influencing skills & experience conveying creative ideas & plans.
- A deep knowledge of audiences including subcultures, niche behaviours and media habits.
- Well versed in how brands and music feature on major digital platforms, with an operational understanding of how to manage each platform.
- Confident assessing large data sets and deriving insight to help inform our approach.
- A keen eye for cutting-edge creative content.
- A working knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs, notably Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.