Job descriptionAudience Development Executive – Music
London | Hybrid
6 month Temp contract potential to go perm
As a music lover, how would you like to ensure different audiences continue to discover and rediscover the world of amazing recordings held within our client’s catalogue? Digitally, you’ll need to tap into culture, grow audiences to deepen fandom and boost consumption, build strategic partnerships and weave new methods of storytelling to enhance an artist’s legacy – and we’re talking about some AMAZING artists from yester year as well as current gems.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Consult data and research to understand and identify audience growth opportunities.
- Achieve strategic alignment with cross-functional teams including A&R, Marketing, Creative Content, Planning and Commercial to deliver one integrated plan.
- Work on key releases alongside the marketing lead to shape the overall marketing plan, being ultimately responsible for recommending digital tactics and ensuring their success.
- Research, select and manage digital agency partners as deemed necessary to deliver work we cannot manage in-house.
- Take responsibility for the growth of audiences across key digital channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and eCRM among others.
- Broker collaborations with the above digital partners to gain additional promotional support and profile.
- Bring original digital ideas and concepts to the table and oversee asset production with internal / external teams as appropriate.
- Employ measurement to make the most of our ability to test, learn and optimise, proving successes and explaining failures to enrich future activity.
- Prudently manage the allocation and expenditure of Audience Development budgets.Guide more junior members of the team and label to build skillsets and confidence.
- You are a versatile digital marketer with a proven track record of growing highly-engaged digital audiences.
- You deeply understand culture including domestic and global trends.
- You have deep knowledge of audiences including subcultures, niche behaviours and media habits.
- You are well versed in how artists and music feature on major digital platforms, with an operational understanding of how to manage each platform and content best practices.
- You are confident assessing large data sets and deriving insight to help inform our approach.
- You possess a working knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop.
- You are skilled with Microsoft Office programs, notably Excel and Powerpoint.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.