£14 - £16 per hour
219 758 4300
2 months ago
until April 2021
Location: London, work from home
Duration: ASAP until 16 April 2021
Rate: £14 - £16.75
Prioritise market interest and existing customers across the grocery category to qualify new business & up sell leads for the sales team. Strategically & persistently qualify prospects through phone calls and email outreach. Requirements: Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with customers and engaging with all levels of an organisation. Do well with goals and will strive to hit demand targets. Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical. Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role.
Responsible for investigating the grocery channel market opportunity, developing new partnerships, including channel strategy, negotiating commercial terms, marketing and merchandising, and overall market share goals. Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Product & Engineering, Finance and Retail Marketing teams internally, and with our Retail counterparts across these disciplines.
Responsible for working with our hardware products, managing promotion agreements, and managing sell-out performance. Partner closely with our Retail Marketing and Retail Operations teams to execute channel marketing and merchandising plans to support the business.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including sell-in, promotional planning, and sell-out; Build relationships with retail executives to understand and maximize success for both parties.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the consumer hardware market, retail dynamics, and our hardware strategy.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, finance, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategy.
- Motivate partners to provide a best in class consumer experience at retail.
- Report key metrics including forecasts, sales, inventory, ROI analysis, and profitability; Drive quarterly business reviews, account planning, and yearly planning.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in sales management, business development, or partner management in an Internet, software platform, or consumer electronics company.
- Experience managing agreements.