Job descriptionAdministrative Business Partner
Length: 12 months
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using our client, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the solid business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to think strategically and prioritize often competing tasks.
- Plan, manage and execute events from team events (digital and, eventually, in person), all hands, leadership forums and other celebrations and milestones.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of direct executive support experience or transferrable experience
- Language skills: fluency in French and English (written & verbal)
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is rapidly changing.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
Interested? Please apply today!