Job descriptionAdministrative Business Partner
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 12 months
Rate: £21-25 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Administrative Business Partners with our client are staffed by organised and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on our clients users around the world. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, communicating effectively with all levels of the organisation, and being a trusted partner for our executives and teams.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with our client's latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organised and analytical, you possess the solid business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organisational deadlines.
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organisation, often acting as their proxy.
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately handling confidential information as necessary.
- Plan, manage, and execute team offsites, events and activities.
- Collaborate with the global ABP team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in direct executive support
- Experienced with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Experience of providing polished and professional administrative support to senior executives within a fast-paced team and international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Comfortable leading small to medium sized projects and managing up or across teams.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Effective organisational skills, with careful attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities.
Interested? Please apply today!