Administrative Business Partner
London, Pancras Square
Full time contract
£10.99 - £25.40 p/h (40 hours p/w)
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organised and analytical, you possess the strong business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in supporting Executives.
• Experience with project management
• Preferred qualifications
• Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
• Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, handle expenses, coordinate meetings)
• Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
• Manage and own projects. Support leadership in various tasks
• Event management.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with different functions in the office
• Support of senior Executives
• If candidate came from a Tech industry background that would be nice to see Project management experience Events experience