Job descriptionAdministrative Assistant
Length: 2 Months
Rate: £20.00 – £22.00 per hour
The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking and flexible. They need to be able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times.
Teams are growing quickly so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative and inherently exercises good judgement.
The team works with colleagues spread across several countries and time zones so a high level of organisation is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
- Help coordinate and schedule team events if required
- Maintain calendars for 2 leads
- Perform administrative duties for development meetings
- Script logging
- Work closely with other executive assistants, team assistants and admins on the team
- 4+ years experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple Execs.
- An interest in the entertainment business is highly preferred.
- Ability to adapt work approach across diverse cultures and time zones.
- Team-player and ally who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritise and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to switch easily between tasks.
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps is required.
- Ability to quickly and efficient use and learn the company’s technology platforms and software.
- Interest and ability to operate within company culture.