Job descriptionAdmin Assistant
Length: ASAP – 31/12/2022
Our clients' business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our teams in London are expanding to support our growing business in the market. With that, we’re seeking an London based Administrative Assistant to support our EMEA Partner Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. Interest and curiosity in a cross functional organization is a must. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and with our client.
· Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
· Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
· Heavy communication internally and externally.
· 5+ Years as an executive assistant supporting a Director or above, and experience supporting multiple executives is ideal.
· Team-player who operates in a very fast paced team-oriented setting.
· Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
· Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
· Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps.
Interested? Please apply today!