Job descriptionBrand Activation Manager
Full time in the office (evening and weekend work will be required occasionally)
Are you a Brand Activation Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the brand marketing and events industries, preferably in an agency capacity, and familiar with brands’ objectives, strategies and measurable KPIs, if so then read on…
Our global music client is looking for an Brand Activation Manager to join their team. This is unique role as it’s a hybrid partnership and events role.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the planning and delivery of client pitches, to shape activation/events according to brief and budget
- Ownership of activation/event planning process, being a continuous point of contact with the client, internal teams and suppliers, to ensure that projects are delivered effectively and on-budget
- Responsible for the financial oversight of activations/events, from cost proposal, supplier negotiation, budget and profitability management, to invoicing, reconciling costs and delivering reports to the finance team.
- Booking studio spaces and internal resources throughout the planning and delivery of activations/events
- End-to-end on-site delivery of activations/events, including on-the-day management of client, suppliers and internal teams, managing event and filming logistics, client and talent requirements, and all partnership deliverables
- Managing post-event reconciliation and invoicing, debrief, case studies, and campaign performance monitoring, and working fluently with internal studio booking and venue management software.
What you need for this role:
- A strong, confident and personable communicator, comfortable dealing with multiple and varied stakeholders, who works well independently and as part of a team
- Detail-driven with strategic and commercial awareness of the brand partnerships, events and music industry sectors
- Experience working in the brand marketing and events industries, preferably in an agency capacity, and familiarity with brands’ objectives, strategies and measurable KPIs
- Solid and proven background in successful account management in terms of scoping, briefing, negotiating and delivering
- Understanding of digital & social media space and how it is leveraged for brand marketing, with an awareness of the role of music, experiential & entertainment plays in this area
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships across a variety of internal & external stakeholders and confidence in leading client facing meetings.
- Excellent account management and organisational skills with a meticulous attention to detail, comfortable with organising detailed processes across multiple concurrent activations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- An interest and passion for music, its history and cultural relevance.
Note: The position will be full time in the office and will include a combination of in-office work and on site Activation/Event shifts. Evening and weekend work will be required occasionally.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.