Digital Account Manager (Paid Advertising) – PR & Comms
London (currently hybrid 3 days on site)
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly ambitious Digital Account Manager with proven paid advertising and digital marketing expertise.
Our PR and Comms client are expanding their digital team and are looking for a Digital Account Manager to be responsible for integrated work that pushes the boundaries of their services in the UK and internationally.
What the role involves:
- Help to manage day to day digital and social media execution and campaign management
- Take responsibility for social and digital content planning and production for a mix of clients
- Be a point of contact for digital clients from different sectors and industries
- Support wider IP agency teams on integrated work and new business
- Work with Digital management and the wider team to lead help grow IP’s social and digital marketing proposition, process, tools, and the identification of new profit generating service lines.
- Act as an advocate and go-to resource within the wider agency for digital and social media best practice and opportunities
- Personal development and training to help the team maintain best-in-class capability
- Support the growth of the digital team including contribution to new business, internal inspiration sessions, and day-to-day management and running of the team
What you need for the role:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ B2B and B2C digital/social media marketing experience (agency or in house)
- Ideally having had experience of working with clients from different industries and sectors
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with strong time-management skills
- Comfortable creating content for social media incl. copywriting and basic graphic design
- Comfortable planning and delivering paid social ads (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), unsupervised
- Experience of social media listening technology (Talkwalker, Brandwatch) including query planning, setup, and data evaluation a plus but not essential
- Experience planning and managing paid search (Google PPC, Display, etc.) a plus but not essential
- Experience working in partnership with 3rd party agencies, creatives, etc.
- Relevant certification (e.g. Skillshop, Blueprint, etc.) is a plus but not essential
- The ability to build proactive and positive relationships with clients, prospects and colleagues at all levels and across a range of sectors and disciplines.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.