Job descriptionAccount Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £40.00 - £44.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client’s business marketing team is actively seeking a marketing professional with 5+ years’ experience to support with setting up and executing components of the UK’s marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with XFN teams to localise messaging, activate local campaigns, drive partnership marketing (media and creators) as well as report on success metrics – with D,E&I at the heart of everything we do.
To be successful in this role, the Marketing Manager will require an extensive amount of relationship-building to gain the trust of cross-functional partners and key stakeholders. They must hold excellent content standards - curating only the most appropriate, progressive opportunities for our client.
Obsessed with delivering the right message to the right audience in the right way, the Marketing Manager will possess exceptional project management and communications skills—and a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative.
They must be someone one who is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for marketing, advertising and the company's mission.
• Execute marketing initiatives to support the UK priorities such as Brand Building
• Developing and executing digital events, campaigns, paid content initiatives, industry partnerships.
• Be part of UK culture – and a good understanding of the impact our client’s Creators have on driving commerce and conversations
Experience in sourcing and briefing speakers opportunities for industry events
• Ensuring initiatives meet and exceed KPI’s, reporting on the success of initiatives to the wider organisation.
• Lead event content development, finding and briefing internal and external speakers, curating and briefing panels, always looking for new ways to deliver innovative event experiences.
• Collaborate with XFN’s to drive consistent and impactful marketing campaigns, working with the wider team to integrate into existing programming.
• Be responsible for having a constant eye on the UK marketing calendar and forecasting key moments to protect/promote around
• Responsible for briefing and working with external agencies – including operational excellence such as PO and SoW management, as well as asset approval in line with brand guidelines
• 5+ years of marketing experience demonstrating knowledge of industry landscape
• Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem
• UK culture expert – an eye on competitor activations and thirst for creative diversity
• Strong organisational and event/project management skills
• Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders as well vendors and creative agencies
• Guided by data and inspired by creativity- must have the ability to think both creatively and strategically while effectively prioritising initiatives and collaborating with key stakeholders
• Self-starter and hard worker – driven by a passion and rooted in the belief of the company's mission
• Experience developing and managing marketing programs in an integrated marketing environment
• Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts or deep dive analytics clearly and simply
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment