£35 - £40 per hour
214 758 4300
7 months ago
6 month contract - London
Opportunity to work within one of the top tech giant's London offices.
Youy will have deep experience in enterprise/B2B account management, client success or management consulting.
This role requires an experienced client success professional with a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our product adoption with SMB and Mid-market clients, become a true partner to clients and bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve product.
- Manage and maintain the customers relationship at scale for Mid-market accounts, ensuring that all customers attain a high level of adoption and business value
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers at scale to create passion and satisfaction
- Establish measurable goals and KPIs for your customer accounts and drive a plan to completion
- Deliver awe-inspiring presentations and trainings, provide insightful practices and structure creative solutions
- Create, drive and iterate 1-many programs and initiatives to implement 1 to many customer engagement strategies that can efficiently and effectively drive customer results at scale (e.g., email campaigns, office hours, targeted customer consultations)
- Build and execute a disciplined test-and-learn approach to program execution
- Provide 'voice of customer' to cross-functional teams to grow customer retention (engagement, adoption, and expansion)
- Spend 60%+ of your time with customers - learning, executing, and iterating programs
- Demonstrable relevant work experience in building at-scale customer programs or working with customers in a technology / SaaS environment
- Significant experience in account management, sales or professional services at a software/SaaS company
- Analytically minded and able to use data to identify opportunities and measure results
- Experience using a test-and-learn approach, conducting structured experiments
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships, a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations targeted to a senior audience
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Willingness to travel ~30% of the time (under normal circumstances)
- Fluent English and French or additional European languages is an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.