Job descriptionAccount Executive
Length: 12 months
Rate: £27-33 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
As a Global Account Executive for our CPG business, you'll work on driving sustainable revenue growth of top global CPG brands. You’ll help to establish our operating model for engagement with this unique client vertical. You’ll work as our clients' advocate within our client, collaborating with teams from across the company to provide clients & their agencies with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options that support their business objectives
- Serve as a trusted advisor and the key point of contact for CPG global clients, their agencies, and various of our clients' teams and our partners
- Build and foster the relationships with our clients’ global and regional decision-makers to build and implement long-term digital transformation strategies
- Develop strong partnership and collaboration cadence with LCS teams to set account vision, support their needs for growth and ensure exceptional customer experience
- Manage multiple cross-functional opportunities and projects in partnership with Creative Works, Data & Tech, and Cloud teams in order to maximise impact and to optimise use of our clients' products and solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- Experience in partner and stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in a client-facing role or agency partnership experience.
- 10 years of relevant experience in consultative sales, advertising, marketing, or business-development.
- Experience working with global brands or an external partner of them as a manager
- Relevant experience in digital marketing (specifically with Branding / full funnel marketing)
- Experience in digital marketing, driving campaigns and products.
- Independent, self-starter: comfortable with ambiguity, curious, and resilient
Interested? Please apply today!