Job descriptionAccount Director
Location – London
Our client is looking for someone to join their multi-cultural, diverse, fun and driven team. The role owns responsibility over your own projects and will be the center of contact for key clients.
- Serving at the center of projects to ensure implementation of the clients’ brand and business goals
- Being financially aware and ensuring that the company’s profit margin is achieved
- Closely overseeing financial tracking, reconciliation, and accurate monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Setting the standard for the team, to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to high standards
- Flagging any budget or client challenges swiftly to manager and/or client, offering proactive solutions
- Gaining clients’ respect and demonstrating a strong and thorough understanding of their business
- Serving as a client partner aware of account business and able to address challenges with confidence
- Developing strong relationships with and commanding respect from cross-agency departments
- Understanding how to leverage and optimize the services and specialisms available in-house profitably
- Leading professional and effective relationships with external partners including suppliers and agencies.
- Leading from the front with a ‘can do’ attitude, while upholding high standards in service and output
- Smoothly adapting to the clients’ changing priorities, taking into account capacity and client pressures
- Manage priorities, providing clarity on responsibilities and ensuring the team are equipped to deliver
- Delegating effectively; sharing and instilling understanding and eagerness within the team/stakeholders
- Embodying a dynamic, positive and personable attitude – inspiring and remaining calm under pressure
- Appreciating and adhering to agency and client procedures and systems, educating your team as required.
- Managing direct reports, providing relevant support while instilling confidence and motivation
- Creating a collaborative team environment, designed to make work feel rewarding, motivating and fun
- Demonstrating proactive, solution-based thinking and delivery
- Actively identifying, creating, and pursuing new opportunities from existing client relationships
- Consistently seeking and defining ways to gain efficiencies for the benefit of both client and agency
- Working closely with Strategy Director to produce compelling briefs, delivering relevant inspiration, clarity on deliverables and effective project plans to client and agency teams
- Outlining, writing, designing and delivering major written and verbal presentations
- Leading projects with accountability, ownership and effectiveness.
- Relevant experience within a fast-paced creative agency environment across global channels
- Brand marketing experience working with global FMCG clients; deploying across diverse market networks
- Experience of owning and growing positive relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to cultivate strong, professional relationships with staff and partners at all levels
- Exemplary communication skills; able to articulate clearly and offer a collaborative presence in meetings
- A self-motivated, methodical, problem-solving approach to work
- Track record of achieving defined account and client goals in a proactive business environment
- Exceptional organizational, time and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, balanced with ability to embrace and endorse a larger strategic picture
- Fluency in English, with exemplary written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.