Job descriptionA&R Manager – Global Music Company
Our well known music client is looking for an experienced A&R Manager, to lead and manage, the recording and mixing operations at one of their studios. You will focus on building the client base and providing a warm, approachable, professional and high end service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Be a true Studio Ambassador - warm welcoming face of the studio, providing personalised service
- Anticipate and deal with operational issues as they arise, determining urgency and using initiative to actively problem solve to client’s satisfaction
- Working with catering, marketing & digital departments so clients receive the best service possible in the Studio
- Develop strong relationships with all existing clients, understanding their artist or roster requirements
- Knowledge of when international artists are in town touring and reaching out to offer the Studio’s services
- Be the first point of contact/liaison for clients. Proactively engage customers to sell the studio’s services and potential add on services.
- Be responsible for all bookings, optimise work allocations
- Knowledge and understanding of artist requirements and technical staffing requirements
- Responsible for delivering Studios revenue and profitability on or above
- Ensure final invoices for accounts are correct and recorded with finance before being issued to clients.
What you need for the role:
- Intuitive relationships and management skills
- Recording and mixing knowledge
- Good industry understanding and existing artist and management relationships
- Strong commercial capabilities including negotiation skills
- Solid operational, marketing and PR skills
- First class organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and warm character
- Passionate about music and knowledgeable about a variety of genres, acts and artists
- Professional, proactive and flexible approach to work – which may include out of office working hours including weekends
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.