Job descriptionPosition Title: Strategic Partner Lead
The LPS teams work directly with our largest and most strategic media owner partners to secure premium brand safe inventory for advertising
We empower our partners to shape their business strategies in an increasingly privacy and digital first world. This role works across at the intersection of commerce, media and durable 1P data.
More people are shopping online than ever before and this shift in consumer behavior is changing the way brands promote their products. Retail media is advertising within retailer sites and apps – by brands that directly sell products, or brands that are interested in retailer audiences. Retail media is the fastest growing segment of digital advertising fuelled by underlying ecommerce growth and the need for brands to drive data driven and accountable media in a post cookie world.
As a Strategic Partner Lead (SPL) in commerce and Retail Media you will work with the UK's largest commerce and retail businesses to drive adoption of ad technology with partners. As a pathfinder and innovator, you will manage and grow your partner’s business as well as driving new business development.
- Understand the full scope of your partners’ business model and revenue streams,
- Be a thought leader by bringing relevant insights to partners about current and potential future developments in their verticals and implications to them
- Lead creation and management of joint business plans with internal and external stakeholders
- Originate and structure complex deal proposals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in digital marketing, digital media, online retail or advertising business.
- Experience working cross-functionally to design and implement creative solutions & processes to novel, complex challenges.
- Sales experience & ability to influence perspective and impact decisions for director+ audiences.
- Experience in retail, online retail and or retail media, 1st party data onboarding and monetisation as well as familiarity with buy and sell-side advertising technologies.
- Experience in business development and partnership management in technology, advertising or media industries.
- Project Management - Manage multiple work streams or projects integrated into a single Program.