Job descriptionGlobal Platforms Sales Process Coordinator
Length: 6 Months
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Marketing Partners team in GCAS supports our client’s Marketing Partners across the GMP platform ecosystem. Within their commercial business unit they help these partners implement, operate, advise, and support Solutions for their marketers clients billing and contracting needs.
- Support channel account teams with the development of scaled resources for partners
- Work with our client on contracting for complex clients.
- Customer-facing billing and contracting troubleshooting work, coordinating closely with GS billing, collections, RBXs, AMER Billing Specialists and other teams to streamline issue resolution so that GCAS Sales (AEs and CSMs) can focus on strategic sales projects.
- Consolidate billing and contracting expertise in a hub with other TVCs to foster best practice sharing and streamlined processes/workflows and end to end resolution of billing and contracting issues.
- Billing remains a huge pain point for large, strategic GCAS clients/partners - mitigating impact to the business and client satisfaction requires a team with deep understanding of billing and contracting processes to resolve issues and futureproof the business to provide a feedback loop to Product, Collections, GS billing etc.
- High Level knowledge on company Platforms emerging trends, and our client’s Marketing Partner ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience in sales support, with technology background and knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical approach; extremely organized and process oriented
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, manage competing priorities and exercise good judgment in a dynamic environment, proactive entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to execute on diverse and challenging deployments
- Comfort with working alongside other outside vendors, their groups who manage teams of consultants
- Prior experience with cross product and/or global deployments a particular area of expertise
- Expert knowledge on one or more GMP or GCP products
- Experience using SalesForce.