Job descriptionTitle: Sales Process Coordinator
GCAS Global Clients and Agencies : Global Sales teams in charge of largest customers at global level.
For our clients using our Marketing Platforms technology we will need in Q4’21 to deploy and coordinate with them a new procedure to get their official agreement (over e-mail) to share and utilize data for reporting purposes.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Ensure the initial distribution and good reception of the e-mail communications to a list of client stakeholders. (including : track potential distribution bugs, Adjust Client recipients if needed.etc.)
- Be the PoC for any question following this e-mail and redirect to relevant team as needed.
- Ensure a thorough tracking of the action that client are taking after this e-mail (ie. provide their agreement), and lead 1.1 chasing for clients which didn’t answer yet.
- Ensure regular reporting on the overall process with relevant GCAS teams.
Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility :
- Experience in project management / project coordination with multiple stakeholders in global environment.
- Min 2-3 y experience.
- High rigor in execution and project management.
- Capacity to execute fast with a strong focus on timelines.
- Communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external (client) stakeholders, and report regularly on progress.
- No specific tool except using Google Docs (Google Sheets).
- Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
- Language needed : English.
- Additional Language : a plus but not required at all.