Job descriptionMoma Title: Staffing Operations Manager, EMEA Professional Services
Duration: 6 months
Bonus: Company Plan
Google Cloud Professional Services (PSO)
Google Cloud Professional Services exists to bring specialist expertise around Google Cloud products, services and the supporting practices which make their adoption successful. We engage directly with our flagship customers and key Google partners to deliver, design, build and advise our customers on the best way to transition to Google Cloud.
As our business grows rapidly, we’re looking for a staffing operations manager to own project resourcing for consulting engagements across EMEA. From demand & capacity planning, skills tracking, and utilization analysis, to making project staffing decisions and tracking engagement financials, as the staffing operations manager for EMEA, you’ll manage the project resourcing function from beginning to end.
EMEA PSO Staffing Operations Manager
While you’re comfortable performing analysis on complex & challenging datasets and have the keen attention to detail needed to ensure the conclusions you’ve drawn from it are solid, you’re also an excellent communicator and have a user-centered mindset--you get energy from leaning in to help wherever needed and are passionate about making the business and people you support successful.
- Work together with consulting leads & line managers to make staffing decisions, challenging managers as needed to ensure the right people are staffed on the right projects
- Collaborate with engagement managers and digital transformation directors on staffing plans for mega-deals; ensure that staffing plans are accurately represented in demand data
- Detailed analysis on forecasted supply/demand data, ensuring that consultants in EMEA are highly utilized while also ensuring that we have the resources needed to deliver on demand within a reasonable timeframe; identify supply and skill gaps to advise on headcount decisions
- Bring centralized structure to staffing process; ensure technical skills tracking is accurate and complete to take the business from relationship-driven staffing decisions that are driven by technical skills, experience, and availability
- Continuous process improvement; execute current manual processes and devise ways to improve and/or automate
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with data to identify trends, patterns and to make recommendations in a client-facing environment (consulting, digital marketing, business intelligence, banking); Excellent analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building strong, trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Passionate about improving stakeholders’ lives through a commitment to personal excellence with a user-focused mindset; a driving force for improvement and business success
- Familiarity with online tools (Google tools such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Calendar, Datastudio, Salesforce)
- Experience working in resource planning operations in a high-growth consulting business
- Experience with data analysis using SQL [as well as building and maintaining dashboards + the databases behind them]