Job descriptionData Analyst
Length: 12 months
Rate: £15-£20p/h (40 hours p/w)
The main function of a research Data Analyst whom we need to help our clients Behavioural Computing team in Applied Artificial Intelligence Research is to analyse the data and prepare it for further processing. The research analyst will be responsible for data gathering, analysis, and presentation of all materials.
- Conduct and manage data analysis project
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all data, metadata and materials in a secure way
- Quantifying data which is not annotated
- Running data algorithms on facial expression data
- Running software/visualizations tools
- Showcasing data in tables and other suitable formats
- 1-2 years’ experience with data analysis
- Experience with running computer vision algorithms on data (e.g. face detection algorithm)
- Basic programming experience – Python or Matlab
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of management principles involved in project planning
- MSc or PhD degree in AI, computer vision
- Machine learning experience