Job descriptionJob Title: Department Assistant, Talent Experiences & Gifting EMEA
Seeking a Contract Departmental Assistant for our Talent Experiences and Gifting Team. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the team with VIP celebrity talent experiences and gifting for important life moments, production, awards, festivals, and events. They will take on administrative duties, as assigned, to help support, grow, and scale this department.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a fast-moving position that requires someone who can exercise good judgment and significant initiative. The team works with colleagues spread across multiple international time zones, so a high level of organisation and responsiveness is a must.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Talent or Events management at an entertainment or Tech company.
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders from various backgrounds Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to take initiative, prioritise tasks and respond accordingly
- Experience creating and managing budget documents
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Diplomatic with effective communication skills Ability Proficiency in Google docs, Microsoft Word, and Excel Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to switch easily between tasks Interest and ability.