Job descriptionAre you looking for your next job opportunity?
Are you an experienced Customer Service Officer?
If so, this role may be the role for you..
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Contract Length:2 months
Pay rate:9.29 per hour Duties:
- To ensure every Customer/Consumer receives excellent customer service and contributes significantly to ensuring its position as supplier of choice.
• To build brilliant Customer/Consumer relationships that maximise the value created in every Customer/Consumer interaction.
• Take personal ownership of all Customer/Consumer queries & issues and act as first point of escalation for resolution of Customer Queries.
• To build great business partnerships with Supply, Commercial, Marketing, Finance and Quality colleagues.
- Customer alignment – excellent customer focus and commercial knowledge (including knowledge of market) and an ability to know your customer. Good knowledge of processes and adherence to established procedures and Compliance policies. A knowledge of the work of other Teams who we collaborate with daily.
Service approach – excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism and a full knowledge of the product portfolio and service offering. Is always courteous and polite to our Customers. Works with resilience and pace. Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility. Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team &own). Is focused on continuous improvement.
Technical expertise – competent in the use of Customer Records Management systems (Ideally with experience of SAP and Salesforce), Microsoft office suite and Internet.
5 GCSE / O Levels (inc. Maths & English) or equivalent qualification
- At least 6 months Customer Service Experience in a busy customer service role
- Excellent spoken and written English• Some experience of Microsoft Office suite would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP and Sales Force/CRM tools is a significant advantage
If this is the role for you, apply now!