Job descriptionEmployee Experience Analyst
Length: 4 Months
Rate: £170.00 - £200.00 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The role is based in London. the Employee Experience Lead will support our client’s new global HQ and 2 other London sites, including a retail store, innovation lab, customer experience center, and offices, home to 1000 employees.
Span of responsibility:
Support our client’s London office while extending support to other sites in multiple locations depending on business requirements.
Stakeholder/ User management and engagement
- Proactively engage with end-users to identify and support ongoing business needs, coordinate communications and events to keep them informed of service reviews, improvements plans, outages and techs available seeking to deliver a brilliant employee experience.
- Address employee service concerns and escalations from the tech and process perspective.
- Enable employees to adopt and adapt to new technologies across the new London global HQ
- Delivery partner/vendor Performance and Service Level Management - ensuring internal and 3rd party teams deliver services upon SLAs and internal control framework.
- Project management
- Change Management
- Market information / cyber security management
- Support embedment and communications of technologies, services, and security guidelines to improve employee experience with services. This includes supporting employees to understand company technologies, identifying and driving opportunities to use them and championing use
- Actively support the deployment of up-to-date IT infrastructure platform standards (laptops, network, VC, WiFi, etc) in the geography. Support and coordinate the deployment of the company’s workplace techs and confirm appropriate service wrap is available to provide stable and reliable services.
- Support Employee Experience agenda through championship role as assigned
•Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
•Ability to effectively and simply communicate technical concepts, solutions and implications in a business language
•Demonstrated capability in managing and delivering change
•Knowledge of general information security management
•Ability to build and maintain successful relationships across the business, D&T community and within the Service Delivery function
•Good understanding of business and processes
•Broad technical and functional knowledge on applications supporting the business (including legacy application)
•Good organizational, customer service and employee relation skills.
•Self-directed and focused on a goal or end-state as opposed to specific tasks
•Strong problem-solving planning/ organising, highly detail conscious
•Experience in delivery of IT services under service framework (ITIL, COBIT).
•Quick learner who exhibits resiliency and tenacity in the face of challenge
•Have a huge passion for growing and developing
•College/ University graduate level
•At least 3 years of progressive responsibilities in a digital or IS, or an IS/Digital focused business area