Back to job search
The Market Service Owner role offers an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest distillers in the world, you'll be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Scotland Supply.
£140 - £160 per day
020 7758 4300
14 days ago
- You will ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full.
- To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and despatch requirements
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments and resolve issues.
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements.
- Work closely with Supply Network Planners and Market Hubs to resolve service issues and drive process improvement.
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes
- Ability to use system - SAP (desirable)
- Documentation - using SAP to pull docs
- Admin activities
- Export knowledge