Length: 6 Months
Rate: £350 – £400 Per day PAYE
Hours: 9am-6pm This client is a top 5 tech giant with a global retail operation, video streaming platform, and has a big imprint in web services. This is a hybrid role, so you will split your time between home office and the clients offices in central London. On-site you will be able to access their amazing facilities and quirky working spaces.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage multi-channel media plans (TV, Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Cinema)
• Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders
• Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, research department, and finance teams.
• Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics and progress to goals.
• Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
• 5+ years of professional marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling multi-cultural marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Media agency experience or in-house agency experience.
• Experience of media planning in multiple EU countries.
• Entertainment sector experience
• Experience working with a fast-paced and geographically dispersed organization
• Strong decision-making skills