Sales Administrator Roles
The role of the sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries, assisting the sales team with daily sales administration activities and supporting the after sales function.
· Processing a high volume of product orders.
· Processing invoices for all sales transactions
· Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
· Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
· Dealing with enquiries.
· Communicating internally.
· Administrational support
· Arranging meeting, taking meeting notes.
· Communicating agendas and meeting follow up communications.
· Using specific packages such as Salesforce and CRM systems.
· Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
· High volumes of data entry.
· High organisational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
· Ability to prioritise own workload.
· Strong communication skills.
· Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
· An administrative or sales background.
· Must be detail oriented.