Office Manager Roles
The role of Office Manager is to run the day to day functions of a busy office. The role will involve ensuring a safe and smooth-running environment that allows its staff and visitors to feel welcome and comfortable whilst maximising business efficiency.
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Planning and assisting with events
- Booking and arranging travel.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Working closely with all parts of the business
- Ensures company culture and values are met
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment at all time.
- Its constantly looking as ways to improve the office surrounding and wellbeing of its staff.
- Assists with day to day IT support.
- Ensuring office supplies are stocked and available